The Prove-It Initiative is looking for good communicators to write and submit short articles (up to 500 words).
View a list of suggested topics
- Can we afford to ignore the Signs?
- Why did the US Government stop Funding Studies on Wireless?
- Why is the Media silent on the Wireless Question?
- Are we safe from Wireless Radiation?
- The Biggest Bet: what will we tell our Children if we are wrong?
- Who's listening to the Canaries?
- Why aren't 6000 Studies Enough?
- The Accidental Conspiracy: why we weren?t warned
- Why do some studies show harm and others do not?
- Why did the FCC never establish Safety Standards?
- Should the FCC be Responsible for protecting our Health?
- Burden of Proof: why should it rest upon the Harmed?
- Why did the President quash the EPA's Cancer Report on Wireless in 1990?
- "Rapid Aging Disease," another name for Microwave Sickness?
- POWER-OFF: prove-it to yourself that wireless is undermining your health
Please submit your articles here...
The biggest health threat to the US is electropollution. The explosion of iPhones, Blackberries, WiFi, WiMax, video game consoles and even remote-control toys has fundamentally changed our electrical environment. You can’t see it, you can’t taste it, you can’t touch it; but the air all around us is increasingly filled with electromagnetic radiation (EMR) that is penetrating our bodies and disrupting our body chemistry – perhaps forever.