Time to Test Next-Generation Wireless Technologies
The time has come for leading scientists to investigate the health effects from exposures to microwave radiation from the next-generation of public wireless technologies. The Prove-it Initiative proposes inviting leaders in this field to examine imminent wireless deployments for smart meters, Super WiFi and 4G base stations for biological effects in a series of targeted studies.
The studies can be designed around previous research for related wireless technologies and can be completed within 12-18 months.
FUNDING from INDUSTRY AND GOVERNMENT: We are asking the US Government and the cellular / power industries to fund this important series of scientific studies.
STUDIES FOR THE REAL WORLD: The series of studies will focus specifically on the following wireless technologies:
- smart meters and the smart grid
- 4th generation (4G) cell networks
- the adoption of super-WiFi
These technologies will be examined in 'real-world' settings, testing for links to various biological effects that have been previously highly correlated with wireless technologies:
BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS from WIRELESS
- Heart Disease Risks:
- rise in blood pressure
- rise in cholesterol
- arrhythmia: erratic heart rhythms
- Stress symptoms: sleep disturbances, fuzzy thinking, concentration issues, memory loss, and joint pain; ADD in children
- Rise in Blood Sugar: connection to diabetes; obesity and insulin resistance
- Inflammation: trigger to chronic immune system activation and inflammation, which may lead to:
- Heart disease
- Auto-immune disorders
- Neurological disorders (Parkinson's, ALS, MS)
- DNA and chromosome damage
- Hormone Disruption: regulation levels of serotonin and melatonin.